A Virtual Assistant (VA) needs to be well organised, a great communicator, professional and good at creating solutions. A VA also needs to have a thorough understanding of the needs of business and the importance of delivering high quality results on time.
If you’ve been a PA, Secretary or an Administrator for many years you’ve almost certainly got the core skills. You may even have been running your own VA business for a while, but aren’t doing as well as you’d like or you need a boost in the right direction.
Being your own boss and a small business owner requires a whole new set of skills.
This is where the VA Mastery programme gets you off to a flying start. You’ll discover how to:
- Win business and gain fee paying clients fast by learning essential and highly effective sales and marketing skills
- How to pitch your business to the right type of client whether in your first client meeting or at a presentation
- Learn the financial essentials of running a business, know how to charge what you are worth and increase your earning potential
- How to build your confidence and self esteem as a VA business owner
- How to become a sought after VA whatever your goal is
In other words it will provide a strong foundation for a very successful business where you’re paid what you’re worth and get the satisfaction of delivering top quality services.
“I knew that Carmen would change my life from our first telephone call. I had been on the VACT mailing list for some time and finally made the decision to “find out more”. Carmen made the time not simply to tell me about the VACT course but to find out my goals, what I wanted to change in my career and why and why I thought being a VA was my way forward. I ended the call inspired and enthusiastic. Superficially the training seems conventional enough with a comprehensive programme of material to be covered but it is Carmen who makes it unique. From the first minute participants are invited to participate and to encourage each other. From this atmosphere of mutual respect you can state your aspirations without feeling embarrassed. There is a practical advice on creating your business but what motivated me was Carmen’s quiet smiling confidence that I could achieve whatever I decided to. Carmen has continued to nurture and support me. She has an intuitive approach – by asking seemingly endless questions she takes you to the roots of your personal beliefs or business strategies and enables you to identify what restricts you or simply isn’t working. Then she kindly but determinedly helps you to find alternatives. This is not a course is to churn out identical Virtual Assistants, it is about finding fulfillment for individuals.” Vicki Harris, PA247
5 stages, 5 methods, 11 modules
The VA Mastery programme provides you with five easy stages – and by the time you’re at stage 5 your VA business will be successfully up and running!
The 5 stages cover:
- Creating a solid foundation
- Marketing – how to get the clients
- Networking – building a business community
- The secrets to managing and retaining clients
- The essentials to money
- Confidence building as a business owner
They’re aimed at providing you with not only a business plan, but also all the tools, techniques and skills you need to run a profitable business.
The programme is delivered in a variety of ways, including home study, teleseminars and face to face training. You can choose the approach you prefer with 5 methods of learning. You can:
- Attend a group workshop
- Attend a series of online group webinars
- Have private 1-2-1 training and mentoring face-to-face
- Learn with online 1-2-1 sessions
- Study independently with online support